Celestial Buddy "Little Earth"
I am good natured, and a true blue friend!
Earth…is good natured and a true blue friend! Earth is our home and currently the only planet in the Universe where life is known to exist.
I am home to millions of different forms of life including bacteria, animals, plants and you humans. At present I am the only place in the Universe where any kind of life, simple or complex, is known to exist. About 71% of my surface is covered with water, giving me my characteristic blue appearance from space. This presence and abundance of liquid water makes me unique compared to my planetary neighbors. Liquid water is a fundamental element for life. as we know it, to exist.
On March 2, 2019, I was placed on board the SpaceX Crew Dragon and launched to the international Space Station as a "super hi-tech zero gravity indicator." I was supposed to go back home the next week, but the astronauts loved me so much that I was invited to stay on board! Some people think that I am The Most Famous Toy in the Universe!
- Height of toy seated is approximately 6 inches
- All New Materials
- Content: Polyester Fiber
- Conforms to all EU and US Consumer Product Safety Commission Toy Regulations
- Hand Made in China
- Appropriate for children 3 years of age and up
- Care. Spot clean with mild detergent and cold water, but toy may be machine washed in cold water, gentle cycle, if needed. Best to dry at low or no heat in a pillow case or similar to reduce risk of scratching "eyes."
- Please bare in mind that Moccis are more like a sock than a shoe. You therefore do not need a lot of extra space like you would in a shoe. Order the current shoesize for best fit.
- Please note that the shape of your feet may have an impact on the fit.
- Cm stated are approximate average measure of the Moccis as they are handsewn and can therefore vary.
|HEEL TO TOE
- FREE UK DELIVERY on orders over £75.
- Standard: £3.50 (Trackable service with delivery within 2 to 4 business days)
- Next Business Day Delivery by DPD (Mon-Fri ONLY): £6.97 (Order must be placed before 2pm, Mon-Thu, for next business day delivery)
- SATURDAY Delivery by DPD: £17.97 (Order must be placed before 2pm on Friday)
- UK Offshore Next Day Delivery £8.97 (Order must be placed before 2pm, Mon-Fri, for next business day delivery)
DPD Service will be made by DPD between 9.00-18.00. Leave your number and receive a text in the morning of your delivery with 1h time slot.
- Courier Service: £14.97 (Trackable service 3-12 business days) Please note that we do not cover any duties that may occur.
Rest of the World
- Courier Service: £16.97 (Trackable service 3-12 business days).
- DHL Express: £29.97 (Trackable 1-3 business days). Please note that we do not cover any duties that may occur.
Import Duty and VAT.
Goods dispatched to countries outside of the UK may have an import duty and/or taxes levied on them when they reach your country. Whether any charges are payable will depend on the value of the package and where you are having it delivered to.
We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be as customs policies vary widely from country to country. You should contact your local customs office for further information. If there any additional charges for customs clearance, they must be borne by you.
Exchange & Returns
How do I return my order?
To return your order, click here Exchange/Return Portal and enter your order number and details. If you have any trouble contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org, they will walk you through our returns process.
What is your returns policy?
We’re happy to accept returns of unworn items in their original condition with all packaging intact within 30 days of receipt of the parcel.
We cannot accept items outside of this return window or items with soles damaged or appear visibly worn, you will need to arrange these to be sent back at your own cost.
Moccis is not responsible for product lost or damaged during shipment. Refunds or store credit will be issued within 14 business days via the original form of payment and payment amount, excluding original shipping.
Items must be marked as delivered back to us within 30 days of original delivery date. Items marked "Sale" cannot be returned or exchanged.
If an item is returned to us and does meet our return policy, we will ask you to arrange collection of this item at your own cost.
Do you offer free returns?
At the moment, we’re a small business and can therefore not cover the cost of the return. The Moccis have to be sent back to us at your own cost.
Do you have free shipping?
We offer free standard shipping for UK orders over £75, you can also upgrade to next day delivery.
Can I exchange my order?
Yes, UK customers only. Please follow the steps through our returns and exchanges portal where you will be able to select your preferred size if it is available. Exchanges are free in the UK.
For International customers, we’re not able to offer returns for exchange at this time.
What if my item is faulty?
We’re sorry about this! Please notify us by the portal attaching images and request of replacement product. Access our portal here: Exchange/Return Portal
What if I've already sent something back that is worn or is past the returns window?
We're not able to issue refunds or exchanges for items that have clear signs of wear, have been returned outside the returns window or are without their original packaging. We will notify you if this is the case and ask that you arrange shipping of your order back to your address at your own cost.
We're not liable for these items while they are stored at our warehouse.
Items must be in new condition to qualify for return or exchange. We define new as unworn, undamaged and unused with all original packaging. All packaging must accompany the product and must also be in new condition We reserve the right to refuse a return or exchange if the merchandise does not meet this criteria.
If you have any questions or need help with the return portal please contact us on:
REG NUMB: 7492851, UKVAT NUMB: GB927669376