- Please bare in mind that Moccis are more like a sock than a shoe. You therefore do not need a lot of extra space like you would in a shoe. Order the current shoesize for best fit.
- Please note that the shape of your feet may have an impact on the fit.
- Cm stated are approximate average measure of the Moccis as they are handsewn and can therefore vary.
|MOCCIS||UK||US||AGE||HEEL TO TOE|
- FREE UK DELIVERY on orders over £75.
- Standard: £3.50 (Trackable service with delivery within 2 to 4 business days)
- Next Business Day Delivery by DPD (Mon-Fri ONLY): £6.97 (Order must be placed before 2pm, Mon-Thu, for next business day delivery)
- SATURDAY Delivery by DPD: £17.97 (Order must be placed before 2pm on Friday)
- UK Offshore Next Day Delivery £8.97 (Order must be placed before 2pm, Mon-Fri, for next business day delivery)
DPD Service will be made by DPD between 9.00-18.00. Leave your number and receive a text in the morning of your delivery with 1h time slot.
- Courier Service: £12.97 (Trackable service 3-12 business days)
- We have suspended our express service for the time being due to Brexit.
Rest of the World
Courier Service: £14.97 (Trackable service 3-12 business days).
- DHL Express: £25.97 (Trackable 1-3 business days).
Import Duty and VAT.
Goods dispatched to countries outside of the UK may have an import duty and/or taxes levied on them when they reach your country. Whether any charges are payable will depend on the value of the package and where you are having it delivered to.
We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be as customs policies vary widely from country to country. You should contact your local customs office for further information. If there any additional charges for customs clearance, they must be borne by you.
Exchange & Returns
How do I return my order?
To return your order, click here Exchange/Return Portal and enter your order number and details. If you have any trouble contact our team on email@example.com, they will walk you through our returns process.
What is your returns policy?
We’re happy to accept returns of unworn items in their original condition with all packaging intact within 30 days of receipt of the parcel.
We cannot accept items outside of this return window or items with soles damaged or appear visibly worn, you will need to arrange these to be sent back at your own cost.
Moccis is not responsible for product lost or damaged during shipment. Refunds or store credit will be issued within 14 business days via the original form of payment and payment amount, excluding original shipping.
Items must be marked as delivered back to us within 30 days of original delivery date. Items marked "Sale" cannot be returned or exchanged.
If an item is returned to us and does meet our return policy, we will ask you to arrange collection of this item at your own cost.
Do you offer free returns?
Do you have free shipping?
We offer free standard shipping for UK orders over £75, you can also upgrade to next day delivery.
Can I exchange my order?
Yes, UK customers only. Please follow the steps through our returns and exchanges portal where you will be able to select your preferred size if it is available. Exchanges are free in the UK.
For International customers, we’re not able to offer returns for exchange at this time.
What if my item is faulty?
We’re sorry about this! Please notify us by the portal attaching images and request of replacement product. Access our portal here: Exchange/Return Portal
We're not able to issue refunds or exchanges for items that have clear signs of wear, have been returned outside the returns window or are without their original packaging. We will notify you if this is the case and ask that you arrange shipping of your order back to your address at your own cost.
We're not liable for these items while they are stored at our warehouse.
Items must be in new condition to qualify for return or exchange. We define new as unworn, undamaged and unused with all original packaging. All packaging must accompany the product and must also be in new condition We reserve the right to refuse a return or exchange if the merchandise does not meet this criteria.
If you have any questions or need help with the return portal please contact us on:
firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 333 577 7500
REG NUMB: 7492851, UKVAT NUMB: GB927669376
Our Classic Collection includes this beautiful solid Classic Stone Moccis.
A perfect Moccis for the more traditional nobles.
These Moccis are made in Sweden of natural Oeko-Tex certified materials. The finishing touches are even made by hand. The non-slip leather moccasin sole is durable and flexible, allowing children's feet to move freely and muscles to develop whilst ensuring no slips and falls. The sewed in double elastic at the ankle ensures that the Moccis stays on, even on the smallest of feet.
- Made with Oeko-Tex certified yarns & natural cow leather sole.
- 85% Cotton, 10% Polyamide, 5% Lycra.
- Moccis are machine washable in 40 degrees and should be hang dried. Please do not tumble dry.